Ralph Roberts is an author and speaker. For more than a quarter century, Ralph has helped thousands of people realize the dream of homeownership. Dubbed by Time magazine the best-selling REALTOR in America, Ralph is a recognized authority on Residential Real Estate; Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud; Personal Salesmanship; and, Sales Force and Office Management, Motivation, and Design.
A born salesman, motivator, teacher, and trainer, in addition to helping people in the Warren/metro-Detroit area, Ralph works alongside federal law officials to help educate state and local law enforcement, regulators, and financial institutions on the problems associated with Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud, and writes about Real Estate and Mortgage fraud on a daily basis at www.FlippingFrenzy.com.
Ralph is also an award-winning and internationally recognized real estate agent and speaker who helps other real estate professionals from all sectors of the industry build upon their past and present success, grow and expand their businesses, and provide a rich and rewarding future for themselves, their customers, and their employees. When Ralph speaks, people sit up and listen, and for good reasons.
His credentials honors, and service include:
- Licensed REALTOR since 1976
- Named “Best-Selling REALTOR in America Time Magazine
- Personally averages over 400 properties sold per year going as far back as 1988
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) by the Council of Residential Specialists
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designeeå
- President and CEO of Ralph Roberts Realty, LLC
- Columnist Realty Times
- Past columnist for REALTOR® magazine
- Author: Flipping Houses For Dummies (Nov. 2006: John Wiley & Sons)
- Author: Walk Like a Giant, Sell Like a Madman (HarperCollins)
- Author: Real Wealth by Investing in Real Estate (Penguin/Prentice Hall)
- Author: 52 Weeks of Sales Success: America's #1 Salesman Shows You How To
- Close Every Deal! (HarperCollins)
- Author: Sell It Yourself (Adams Media)
- Member - RE/MAX International Hall of Fame
- STAR POWER System Star Member
- Recognized by Crain's Detroit Business: 40 Under 40 honoree
- National REALTORS® Political Action Committee Golden R. Award Recipient
- Professional Member National Speakers Association
- Board Member Habitat For Humanity